A Perfect to-do list for your Wedding
1. The Wedding Dress
Quick Tips for choosing your wedding attire:
- For a wedding gown : You may check out the collections of designers like Sophia Tolli, Veera, Rosa Clara etc., are best at designing Ball Gown, Mermaid, A-line, Sheath, Strapless, V-neck etc.
- For Saree or a Lehanga: Opt for designers like Sabyasachi Mukherji, Manish Malhotra, Tarun Tahilani and there are many on the list. They give you options with Rococo, Crystal Chandelier lehengas, Draped Net Sarees, Self designed brocade maroon sarees with heavy crystal and sequined borders. These designers try and understand the culture, your taste and your looks to suggest the best outfit for your Big Day. They even suggest the jewellery that goes with the Lehenga or the Saree.
- Self Designs & Selection : If you have exclusive bridal costume malls in your city, then there is nothing like it, you can chose your own wedding attire.
2. Makeup and Beauty treatments
Quick Tips to plan your make up and beauty treatments:
- Both Bride and the Groom should plan their beauty treatments way ahead, at least 2 months before your wedding.
- Browse the best beauty saloons that offer Bridal packages in your city.
- After selecting don't forget to have a trial Bridal makeup which suits you at least a month before.
- Select your Mehendi designs also well in advance.
3. Wedding Cake
Quick Tips on choosing your Wedding Cake:
- Choose a unique cake that goes with your wedding theme.
- Browse for some wedding cake designs and take the design along with you to the retailer.
- Always good to choose a retailer from your own city near to the wedding reception location.
4. Gifts for guests
Quick tips for choosing your return gifts:
- Either you can visit an exclusive gifts outlet or browse online (weddingshop.com, theknot.com) for a wide choice to select precious gifts for your guests.
- Best preferred gifts are miniature glass bell jar, love bird salt and pepper shakers, Cinderella wedding carriage candle, mini treasure chest etc.
- Wooden Bookmarks with wedding date and Thank you note from the couple.
- Paper hand fans are again economical when you order large in number on sites like alibaba.com.
- Jute boxes are again one good option as they are environment friendly too.
5. Pack a destination wedding day kit
- From safety pins to the wedding attire, jewellery, other accessories must be packed well in advance. Carry every item in two sets for security.
- If you are planning for a change in the Wedding Reception, you might have to arrange the dress and other accessories to be packed in the wedding kit.
Part 1 - A Perfect to-do list for your Wedding
Part 2 - A Perfect to-do list for your Wedding
Trend of Webcasting & Broadcasting Marriage / Wedding Live in India
Physical Wedding Cards Vs Online E Wedding Invitations
8 Points : Choose the Right Live Marriage Webcasting or Streaming Vendor for your Wedding