A Perfect to-do list for your Wedding
1. Inviting Guests
- Outstation guests:
- Call the outstation guests and inform them of the wedding date, invite them and plan their travel.
- Collect the addresses and post the wedding invitation cards.
- Guests in the city outskirts:
- Book a vehicle and plan the outskirts wedding cards distribution.
- Inform them that you would be coming to avoid door-lock situations.
- Guests in the city:
- A month before should be enough for guests within the city.
- Plan each area wisely. Make area wise guest lists.
Now that you will finish inviting your guests, you will get a fair idea who are the important guests who will be missing the wedding. Catching the trend now is the new add on wedding service, Live Marriage Streaming. Stream your wedding live on internet to anywhere in the world.
Quick Tips on Live Webcasting your wedding:
- Search for 'Live Marriage Streaming' on google.
- Select a vendor and check in service areas if they had executed broadcast from the kalyanamandapam of your interest.
- Select Live Webcasting packages that include Wedding Invitation Videos, Wedding Website, Wedding Highlight videos and many more features along with live streaming.
3. Wedding Decoration
Indian Wedding Decorations are known for the colorful decor and grandeur. Trending now is to select a wedding theme/color. Browsing for decorators within your city limits is the best thing to do as there might be last minute additions. Some of the major items on your list for decorations:
Quick Tips on Wedding Decoration:
- Decorating the home from starting day of wedding events.
- Having the home building decorated with LED lights.
- Wedding Venue decoration. You may browse for various designs and show the decorator your choice of decoration.
- Wedding Car decoration.
- Hotel Room Decoration.
The more delicious your wedding dinner, the more your wedding will be remembered. If your wedding dinner is not interesting, you will be remembered for the wrong reasons. So Catering is a very important aspect of the wedding arrangements on your list.
Quick Tips on Wedding Dinner Catering:
- Select a caterer only when you have good feedback from someone you trust.
- Plan for some additional stalls for snacks and sweets.
- Make sure they decorate the dinner area elegantly.
- Arrange for seating arrangement if its feasible in the budget.
- Plan for ample counters to serve dinner to avoid confusion,
- Plan for ample lighting at the dinner area.
- Make sure your videographer covers the dinner activities.
5. Wedding Videography and Photography
Videography and Photography are very significant aspects as they keep your wedding moments
Quick Tips to chose your Wedding Photographer and Videographer:
- Select the style of wedding photography you would like to go with. Here are few for your reference.
- Make appointments with few photographers/videographers.
- Check out a complete album made by them and not selected photographs on their website.
- Compare the packages quoted by different agencies.
- Have a nice rapport with the photographer/videographer.
- Check Post Production details such as if you can sit and finalize on the album designing.
- Confirm on the number of photographs and the video feed duration depending on the budget.
- Confirm on which person will be your wedding photographer/videographer from the videography agency.
Part 1 - A Perfect to-do list for your Wedding
Trend of Webcasting & Broadcasting Marriage / Wedding Live in India
Physical Wedding Cards Vs Online E Wedding Invitations
8 Points : Choose the Right Live Marriage Webcasting or Streaming Vendor for your Wedding